Friday, July 3, 2009

free and easy down the road i go


I woke up around 5 this morning, not with an alarm, but because I have become so accustomed to that wake up call. I got packed and headed out for my 6 hour drive back to virginia for a week or so for part of my summer break. It won't really be a break as I will spend it prepping for externship, the practical exam, and skills 3, but I will focus more on those during the last 2 weeks. I'm going back to NY early so I can focus my energy on the future. 

The drive was supposed to be very congested and lengthy since it was the day before fourth of july, and though it was fairly crowded, everything went according to schedule and I was back home before I knew it.

This is the pretty scenery of the drive through upstate New York:

The first state I drove through was New Jersey... a loong drive:


Then I went through Delaware from the Delaware Memorial Bridge:

Then through the tunnel and into Baltimore, Maryland:



And finally Virginia!! (aww I miss that Great Falls Village sign):


No comments:

Post a Comment